Home > Forum > Under 30 > Is there a heaven or a hell?
AuthorPost

jem1987

Knowing what we believe and knowing the truth are two very different things.

Posted 8 years ago
Rate: Up | -1 | Down

bob_the_bear

True dat!

Posted 8 years ago
Rate: Up | -1 | Down

Ready for Jesus

satan, I speak to you, in the name of Jesus and say that your principalities, powers, your spirits who rule in heavenly are bound from operating against Sharky in any way. Sharky is the property of Jehovah Ropha, the Lord God our Healer, and we give you no place in Sharky. Sharky dwells in the secret place of the Most High God. Sharky abides, remains stable, and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty, whose power no foe can withstand. We apply the Blood of Jesus upon Sharky, and release it’s deliverance power right now in Jesus mighty name.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. My righteousness came by faith in the finished work of Jesus, not by my own works. My righteousness speaks and declares that I am holy ground, the temple of the Holy Spirit. My righteousness is eternal. I am not a sinner getting rid of sin. I am the righteous resisting temptations. I am healed. I was healed at the cross by the stripes of Jesus. Jesus has already taken my infirmities and bore my sicknesses. If Jesus took and bore them, I need not bare them. I have been healed since I was saved. My healing is eternal. Nothing can change that. . I am not the sick trying to be healed. I am the healed resisting symptoms of infirmity and disease. I have been bought with a price, I will therefore glorify God in my body. Sickness is an unholy enemy trying to stand on holy ground, a trespasser on private, sacred property and a thief in the temple of the Holy Spirit.
God has sent His word and healed me and delivered me from all of my afflictions. His promises are medicine and healing to all my flesh. The anointing of the Holy Spirit has also been sent to heal every part of my being, emotional and physical. The same Holy Spirit Who raised Jesus from the dead quickens my mortal body. No plague will come near my dwelling because I abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Jehovah Ropha is my covenant healer, and with the stripes of Jesus I was and am healed. SICKNESS LEAVE MY BODY IN JESUS NAME

Posted 8 years ago
Rate: Up | 0 | Down

bob_the_bear

Dealing with "Muted" for eternity might indeed be considered hellish -and he wouldn't have it any other way!

Posted 8 years ago

*Sliver!*

He's gone. I got rid of him too.

Posted 8 years ago

WestTexPlayboy

Lol

Posted 7 years ago

kompleatkaos

Okay I've been bumping into alot of people that say there's no hell. Some say there's no heaven either. So my question is if there is neither where do we go when we die. Is there a world outside of this one. Where is this written proof of both not existing. Me personally I've always believed in both my faith is strong but I'm a firm believer of ying and yang everything happens for a reason. What's the reason for mankind? Hell has to be real because of spirit and demons. Heaven also because of the angels.Well anyone got an explanation or proof take a stab at it.

OK, I'll shine a light of clarity upon your riddle of Life, in a few short moments!
Hell is in Michigan, as some of us could have guessed. And there is no Heaven in the US, as most of us should have known. But there is a Paradise in Texas, which even Texans don't believe!

The most popular destinations of those who are dying and damned-near-dead, or dead-and-don't-know-it, would appear to be Florida and Arizona, with Texas replacing California in third place. These people are usually trying to avoid Death and Taxes, (...and humidity...my ass) not realizing that regardless of where they are, they're STILL rich...and they're STILL 5 months from Death. They believe that Arizona, Florida, and Texas revitalizes their health and rewards their finances. The problem is that the pimp, who wants their money, not their love, and the serial killer, who only wants to extinquish, are still on-a-mission, still after their money and their lives.

The rise in the reportings of "Angel sightings" seem to oddly coincide with large Prop19 smoke-out Rallies, Willie Nelson's FARM-AID Telethons, and the start of the Reggae Concert and Festival Tours. It seems that Angels like hanging around large smoke-filled stadiums and coliseums, where people see absolutely nothing abnormal about little fat people flying around in feathers and diapers, shooting arrows at them.

Yin and Yang inspired some really cool, cheap jewelry and ornamental rubbish for people wanting to seem sensitive and cerebral, for the best of reasons: To get laid. Their "rolling" symbol provided the gangster-adopted warning heard before many a drive-by shooting: "What Goes Around, Comes Around. And I already got the rounds for yo punk ass, bi-atchhh"...which was, of course, shortened to conserve "style points" and to jazz up the melodic flow. Unfortunately both sides got more than a fair share of the use of this phrase, as neither side could shoot worth a shit. You weren't in danger unless you were six years-old, running away, and nowhere near the target.

The reason for Mankind is almost certainly the result of SEX...and diabolical canine manipulation. The scheme was to produce more servants and attendants for the whimsical needs of our real masters and true kings...our DOGS. They aren't smart, but they ARE convinced, not without reason, that we're dumber. D-O-G...G-O-D...? C'mon, now! THAT was their idea of Camo? ...and we actually fell for it??? They tricked us into letting them into our homes, vehicles, and lives...only to chew our shoes, our sofas, our electronics, the books about their own conspiracy, and our dashboards, for Christ's sake. They convinced us to feed them and to shelter them and to provide them with Universal Healthcare...decades before B.Obama even quit shitting yellow.

Oh, and don't get me talking about dogs and SHIT...

OK, that should just about clear up any of the burning questions concerning Mankind and his meaning in the larger sense! You may thank me profusely whenever ready...:-)

Posted 7 years ago
Rate: Up | +1 | Down

jem1987

That is the greatest thing I've read in a lonnng time. And I love you for it.

Also, everyone, it's YIN and yang. There's no g on the yin...

Posted 7 years ago

kompleatkaos

Thanks Jem...you are too dang young to be so aware. You rock...:-)

Posted 7 years ago

jem1987

*Bows*

Posted 7 years ago

red roses

well its to ur belief . in my belief there is hell and heaven. you should think why is there day and night? why is sun and moon? why is sky and earth? why is life and death? f there was no death so u will never enjoyed ur life ?if there was no light so u will never enjoyed dark. now it is up to u how u search for the truth if you want to know more so watch debates and go and ask from different scalors and then think which way u wana go? they will tell you two ways one is goin to hell and the other is goin to heaven may b they will tell you different ways but you will reach to main gate i mean to heaven or hell?

Posted 7 years ago

badr-4si

we are not created from nothing and we're not die for nothing there are so much prophets come to told human that paradise and hell existe if we are good we'll go to paradise if not to the hell and we can't do anything because we are so so so weak

Posted 7 years ago

backtoidontknow

you got a very good question man, of course there is hell because all the bad people who doesn`t obey god will be tortured, and of course there is heaven because god is mercy will reward his creatures the good one who obey him and do as he says, and in both hell and heaven there are levels.
i know if i say this alot of people won`t like it but i`m gonna say it anyway, try to watch videos on youtube, of people who converted to islam, or i recomand for u to read the meaning of Quran, and you`ll find your answers, you don`t have anything to lose, if u do that i am certain you`ll thank me and look for me.
take care for now buddy, hope you`ll find the answers

Posted 6 years ago

joshua86

Being an atheist, I believe that we are no different than any other mammal, reptile, insect ect. We simply live our short lives and then die with no memory of our existance. It's just like it was before you were born, no memory or conscious thought at all. Thats just my 2 cents. Also, I would like to apologize to you for the guy that spammed the hell out of your thread. I nominate him for the top spammer award for the year! lol

Posted 6 years ago

de lete m e

wow interesting post ill just say that really if you believe in one you have to believe in the other, but as for me... not really its good to think about but i could never fall into the heavenly Christianity beliefs my family tried to jam in my head no matter how hard i tried, i really just couldn't lie to myself and go into the church and faint and act like i had the Holy Ghost, but im still trying to learn by asking questions and will not stop but for now it Reality for me but respect to the people who do believe glad you found a way too because i cant believe 80% it has to be 100% for me otherwise my stubborn yet Unique mind wont allow it lol

Posted 5 years ago