Home > Forum > Relationships > What PISSES me OFF!
AuthorPost

*Sliver!*

Lets see if I counted right.

270!

Posted 8 years ago
Rate: Up | 0 | Down

jem1987

You failed. 269!

Posted 8 years ago

jem1987

Reply to: Haha Jem. You got one in the forums as well.
I've had a lot of creepers, borderline stalkers and one real one at my old job. Creepers fuckin' LOVE me.

Posted 8 years ago

*Sliver!*

SHIT!

Posted 8 years ago

jem1987

HA!

Posted 8 years ago

Kajunqueen

Pisses me off because I couldn't find that CD Ultimate told me about...I will have to order it....Luckily, there is a place in town that will order any CD or movie you want.

Posted 8 years ago

nighthowl50

pisses me off when i am tired and i have achy bones that won't let me sleep

Posted 8 years ago

Nazi_Low_Rider

Reply to: Pisses me off because I couldn't find that CD Ultimate told me about...I will h...
theres a place in every town you can order what ever you want kajan ..its called the internet ...lol

Posted 8 years ago

Kajunqueen

Reply to: theres a place in every town you can order what ever you want kajan ..its calle...
Na...I would rather walk in a place,find what I want,toss some cash on a counter and walk out with my merchandise.
Call me old timey!
;)

Posted 8 years ago
Rate: Up | +1 | Down

Kajunqueen

Reply to: pisses me off when i am tired and i have achy bones that won't let me sleep
Have you tried a hot soak in the tub before bed?

Posted 8 years ago

friendofyours

Reply to: I get really pissed off at people who don't respond to time-sensitive e-mails i...
Well, sometimes even if you let people down lightly just to be polite and respond, they can throw abuse at you and call you abusive names and allsorts so sometimes its better just to ignore people. There are a lot of nutters out there. I used to always respond but now I am very wary of answering people if they're not my type.

Posted 8 years ago

friendofyours

Reply to: pisses me off when i am tired and i have achy bones that won't let me sleep
If you have achy bones get your parathyroids checked out. Mum had achy bones for years and they missed this. Sometimes your parathyroids get confused, and take the calcium from your bones and put it in your blood by mistake. That is not good for you and can cause osteoperosis. Medication or sometimes a small operation can balance it out. This may not be your problem but I would suggest a blood test to give you peace of mind.

A friend, Ange.

Posted 8 years ago

nighthowl50

Reply to: If you have achy bones get your parathyroids checked out. Mum had achy bones fo...
thank you for the info.

Posted 8 years ago

Kajunqueen

Pisses me off 'cause Nighty just SKIPPED right over my question.
sniff sniff

j/k

I hope you are better...
:)

Posted 8 years ago

nighthowl50

Reply to: Pisses me off 'cause Nighty just SKIPPED right over my question. sniff sniff ...
awwww kj. i am sorry. sometimes when i don't sleep well, my mind just gets fuzzy.
i have taken a hot shower before but am not much for soaking in a tub.

Posted 8 years ago

anhonestsearch

Reply to: awwww kj. i am sorry. sometimes when i don't sleep well, my mind just gets fu...
One thing I've done is to not watch TV for about two hrs before retiring, and then get in your bed with a book and do some reading. It relaxes the mind.

Not living with your love is unsettling, probably doesnt help your situation. Try the book iit worked for me. Also the computer at night before bed is not good either.

Posted 8 years ago

*Sliver!*

The computer, t.v and a book all require the same thing. Staring and absorbing what you're staring at.

None is better or worse than the other.

Posted 8 years ago

anhonestsearch

Reply to: The computer, t.v and a book all require the same thing. Staring and absorbin...
Ask yuor pal jen to look it up. With the book it puts you out but the electronics in the screens they actually are stimulating. You also mentioned sleep problems the other day. Here's a website that soeone gave me. Myoptumhealth.com
Enter sleep deprevation or insomnia (lotsa info for insomnia). Gd luck

Posted 8 years ago
Rate: Up | -1 | Down

*Sliver!*

I take sleeping pills and as long as I don't run out I'm fine.

Posted 8 years ago

nighthowl50

Reply to: I take sleeping pills and as long as I don't run out I'm fine.
doctor prescribed ambien for me but it did not help at all. :(

Posted 8 years ago

shotthruagain

Reply to: I take sleeping pills and as long as I don't run out I'm fine.
What happens' if ya' run out Sharky? Or do I want to know the answer to this question? LoL

Posted 8 years ago

shotthruagain

Reply to: doctor prescribed ambien for me but it did not help at all. :(
Ask your doctor about Tamazapam (Restoril) Nighty if you haven't already tried it... A 30mg capsule will put you to sleep in about 15 minutes and it works for a 7 hour period... They only cost $12.00 for 30 but the only drawback is that they are in the benzodiazipam family of drugs (Xanax,Valium,Klonopin) so they can be addictive... Just a friendly thought! I do hope you find relief sweet woman...

^-Shott

Posted 8 years ago

Kajunqueen

Reply to: Ask your doctor about Tamazapam (Restoril) Nighty if you haven't already tried ...
Dad has luck with that..(Tamazapam) (Restoril) The ambian made him dream weird dreams that seemed real.

Posted 8 years ago

jem1987

Those are called fantasies. ; P

Posted 8 years ago

Kajunqueen

Reply to: Those are called fantasies. ; P
Pisses me off when friends are fighting amongst themselves...makes ya feel caught in the middle..

Posted 8 years ago