Home > Forum > Dating > BIN LADEN DIARY ENTRY - SEPTEMBER 12 2001.
Page:
AuthorPost

RAYOFGOB

**This Post's rating is below the threshold. View Post

Posted 5 years ago
Rate: Up | -3 | Down

lianapet

Posted 5 years ago

RAYOFGOB

Reply to: Well at least we're not overrun by pakis and indians like our smart english cou...
Well at least we're not overrun by pakis and indians like our smart english counterparts...over the puddle...

No offense to pakis and indian (I know it sounds crass but I am trying to make a point).

IF I WHERE YOU I WOULD STICK TO THE SHIT JOKES AND THIS DAY IN HISTORY ITS MORE YOUR LEVEL

Posted 5 years ago
Rate: Up | -1 | Down

lianapet

Posted 5 years ago
Rate: Up | -2 | Down

RAYOFGOB

Reply to: Go fuck yourself...
Go fuck yourself...
I BETTER BE CAREFUL AS YOU MIGHT ASK SOME OF YOUR FAMILY TO PUT A GYPSY CURSE ON ME LOL

Posted 5 years ago
Rate: Up | 0 | Down

wetnwild600

Reply to: IF I WHERE YOU I WOULD STICK TO THE SHIT JOKES AND THIS DAY IN HISTORY ITS MOR...
If you were where lianapet is, she'd kick your ass. She can lower herself to argue with your racist crap, but you couldn't rise to her level no matter how full of hot air you got or how much shit you unloaded.

I know that some of your other claims have at least some element of truth, but why don't you provide documentation? And what is the point of saturating the forums with the same crap over and over so that everyone who already knows has to wade through it? It doesn't punish the person you're after as much as it does everyone else. Besides, some of us would like to not have to see that name at all or be reminded of its existence.

Posted 5 years ago
Rate: Up | +2 | Down

lianapet

Reply to: I BETTER BE CAREFUL AS YOU MIGHT ASK SOME OF YOUR FAMILY TO PUT A GYPSY CUR...
You have tried to deny it is you...and everytime you post an answer to me you give yourself away. Truthfully, you've already been fucked by gypsies...or at least so you told me...

Is this the only way you have to talking to me? you know, since I have blocked and deleted you from yahoo and from facebook?...and to think you were trying to convince me that you are a decent person and you're not some stupid person who posts crazy stuff that makes no sense...you were just doing it for fun.

Chris, you live with your mother, you sleep with hookers in Bulgaria or wherever else you go to work, your whole existance is sad and lonely and you need any attention you get from other people. You are gone from here for the duration of your job stints abroad and when you get back home, you get bored and decide to submit the rest of us to this crap. You know I am not a gypsy and the only reason you attack me is because you got all butt-hurt when I deleted you from facebook and stopped wasting my time chatting with you on yahoo. Did you ever spend the money for the big screen tv? Even your friends have girlfriends and lives and all you have is your mommy and your tv and your depression and this behaviour you are displaying is the very reason you are alone in the world. I am usually fairly open in talking to almost anyone, but your sad pathetic life depressed even me and I am a known pessimist. Lashing out this way does nothing for your character, it only makes things worse. When you attack others, you will get attacked in return. Chris Williams from England please seek professional help. I feel sorry for you and for your life and I wish you weren't this unhappy, but you bring this upon yourself. By the way, I know what you look like...you got balls calling americans fat! You only do it because no one here knows what you really look like...but I do...so sad for you.

I am not religious, but if there is a God, I hope he shows mercy on your pathetic sad lonely soul. If there is reincarnation I hope you get laid in your next life without having to pay for it. I am sorry you live in such misery, I told you once I understand, I seclude myself too, but I don't go on rampages attacking people for no reason...I don't submit hundreds to my anger, and my sad life. I tried to be there for you, but you were sucking the energy out of me...You did help me though...you showed me that I never wanted to become that dark...that depressed and that sad and lonely. I decided to put something positive in the world...why don't you try to do the same. Do something productive. Post something productive or fun....stop attacking, it doesn't matter to anyone. You just make yourself hated.

Actually now that I think of it...even if Jim was a pedo, right now more people hate you than him. You tried to put the spotlight on information you somehow thought you were in the know of and instead of gaining support and even possibly turning people against Jim, you succeeded at turning everyone against you.

I wish you well in life, you sad sad man. I don't wish your life on my worst enemies...

Posted 5 years ago
Rate: Up | +2 | Down

RAYOFGOB

Posted 5 years ago

RAYOFGOB

Reply to: If you were where lianapet is, she'd kick your ass. She can lower herself to ar...
If you were where lianapet is, she'd kick your ass. She can lower herself to argue with your racist crap, but you couldn't rise to her level no matter how full of hot air you got or how much shit you unloaded.

I know that some of your other claims have at least some element of truth, but why don't you provide documentation? And what is the point of saturating the forums with the same crap over and over so that everyone who already knows has to wade through it? It doesn't punish the person you're after as much as it does everyone else. Besides, some of us would like to not have to see that name at all or be reminded of its existence.

THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN BUT IM QUITE HAPPY DOING WHAT IM DOING AT THE MOMENT LOL

Posted 5 years ago

lianapet

Reply to: IF I WHERE YOU I WOULD GET A REFUND FROM THE DETECTIVE SCHOOL AS YOU ARE NOT U...
Methinks doth protest too much.

Posted 5 years ago

RAYOFGOB

Reply to: Methinks doth protest too much.
Methinks doth protest too much.
MUST BE HARD HAVING TO ADMIT YOU ARE WRONG EH

Posted 5 years ago
Rate: Up | 0 | Down

Nitzynelle

Posted 5 years ago

JimMiller

Posted 5 years ago

RAYOFGOB

Reply to: Chris Williams from England, you are mentally disturbed and Lianapet is totally...
Chris Williams from England, you are mentally disturbed and Lianapet is totally correct about you - and your TV and your momma.  Fortunately for you, you have not provoked wetnwild600 or you would really get your butt handed to you!
ANOTHER ONE WHO NEEDS A REFUND FROM THE DETECTIVE SCHOOL LOL

SOME GOOD ADVICE STOP BEEN A SUCK UP COWARDLY WIMP AND STOP FUCKING UNDERAGE GIRLS

Posted 5 years ago

RAYOFGOB

James George Miller
415 W Magnolia Ave
San Bernardino CA 92405
View photos: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

DOB: 1936-04-11
Height: 5 ft. 9 in.
Weight: 155
Race/Ethnicity: White
Eye Color: Blue
Alias(es): Jim Miller;James G Miller
Identifying Marks: KNEE, RIGHT; LEG, RIGHT, NONSPECIFIC;

Offense: LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS ACTS WITH A CHILD UNDER 14 YEARS OF AGE

Posted 5 years ago

JimMiller

Posted 5 years ago

RAYOFGOB

NO HIDING FOR YOU NOW ,MILLER

ALL THE LINK ARE WORKING

http://www.offe ndex.com/citydirectory/CA/San_ Bernardino/James_George_Miller _1084765

Posted 5 years ago

JimMiller

Posted 5 years ago

RAYOFGOB

ALL THESE LINKLS ARE WORKING STOP TELLING LIES MILLER IVE EXPOSED YOU FOR WHO YOU REALLY ARE

http://www.offendex .com/citydirectory/CA/San_Bern ardino/James_George_Miller_108 4765

Posted 5 years ago

JimMiller

Posted 5 years ago

RAYOFGOB

http://www.offendex.com/citydi rectory/CA/San_Bernardino/Jame s_George_Miller_1084765

James George Miller
415 W Magnolia Ave
San Bernardino CA 92405
View photos: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

DOB: 1936-04-11
Height: 5 ft. 9 in.
Weight: 155
Race/Ethnicity: White
Eye Color: Blue
Alias(es): Jim Miller;James G Miller
Identifying Marks: KNEE, RIGHT; LEG, RIGHT, NONSPECIFIC;

Offense: LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS ACTS WITH A CHILD UNDER 14 YEARS OF AGE